Design Superior Down-Hole Devices
With offices in Houston, Texas, we easily can connect with top oil and gas device makers in the area. Our deep experience with down-hole devices keeps us at the forefront of innovation in the industry.
- IoT Oil and Gas Opportunities: Oil and gas companies must continue to connect people, processes, and assets across applications to gather accurate and powerful data that makes them competitive in their market.
- Oil and Gas Reliability: Reliability in oil and gas applications is critical. Erdos Miller specializes in designing the exact solution to meet your specific needs.
Next-Generation Solutions for Measurement while Drilling (MWD)
- Down-Hole Electronics: We work with companies to create drilling tools that have more than just marginal improvements. Our designs are efficient and robust and often prototyped with COTS hardware platforms that allow us to create products that can enter the market quickly.
- Drilling Software: Erdos Miller also creates software automation solutions for oil and gas companies to reduce overall risk, improve drilling safety, and improve overall profitability through fleet monitoring and optimization.
Rugged Electronics for Extreme Environments
- High-Pressure, High-Temperature Electronics: Erdos Miller creates board designs ready for the oil and gas industry’s high-temperature and high-vibration requirements.
- Class 1 Div 1, Class 1 Div 2 Designs: We have experience with systems deployed to classified areas, helping us to anticipate issues before they ever arise.
CUSTOM SOLUTIONS FOR UNFORGIVING APPLICATIONS
Our team specializes in creating a rugged, high-temperature solution custom-tailored to your company’s needs. All we need is a quick explanation of your goals and we can get started on designing, developing and building a device specialized to meet the needs of your company.
MEASUREMENT & LOGGING WHILE DRILLING
Our team knows what it takes to ship rugged down-hole products that make the grade. We call on our experience, rigorous testing methods and tried and true building blocks to deliver complex down-hole electronics designs quickly and reliably. While we are always looking for the next challenge fill out the form below to learn about our prior work.
Completion technology continues to evolve and as it does demand for new capabilities is pushing more traditional “dumb-metal” completion tools into the realm of smart electronics enabled tools. However, completions tools come with an extra design requirement: low cost. Completions tools are typically only good for a single use and care must be taken to maximize reliability while minimizing cost, thus creating a unique challenge. Our team can leverage our cross-industry experience from working on building high-temperature down-hole drilling assemblies and cost-sensitive automotive electronics to deliver a solution that works for your completions application.
HIGH TEMPERATURE ELECTRONICS
We’re always looking for the next challenge. What are your high-temperature application needs? Contact us to talk about your extreme environment application and how we can help.
Upstream vs. Downstream
- Upstream: Drilling and related operations
- Midstream: Pipelines, getting resources from well to refinery
- Downstream: Refineries and related operations
Erdos Miller’s focus is Upstream, which includes Downhole and Surface technologies.
- Market Segment: Focuses on the design of new innovative solutions for challenging downhole Oil & Gas problems. This is anything that goes below the ground.
- What we do: We develop high temperature electronics, sensors, and control systems for downhole applications.
- Application Areas: Measurement While Drilling, Logging While Drilling, Completions, Production, etc.
- Market Segment: Focuses on the design of new innovative solutions for challenging surface Oil and Gas problems.
- What we do: We develop automation software that uses off the shelf hardware to quickly enable existing or new systems to enable them to achieve more efficient operation or enable new capabilities.
- Application Areas Heavy Equipment Control and Monitoring, Industrial Internet of Things, Process Monitoring and Control, Condition Monitoring, Research and Development Automation
For more information on Oil and Gas applications, check out these blog posts: