Company Product Showcase
This page presents our partners we've worked with creating innovative technologies.
We are proud to work with the companies displayed below:
HI TOOL® Data Logger
The Data Logger is a downhole drilling dynamics sensor package specifically tailored for the HI TOOL® Harmonic Isolation Tool. It consists of two sensors positioned above and below the deflection point of the HI TOOL®, allowing for dynamics data to be recorded throughout drilling operations, illustrating effectiveness of shock absorption and vibration decoupling.
Other applications include: Additional data acquisition for more effective downhole decision-making and modeling drill string vibration modes.
Main Benefits and Features
- Accentuates capabilities of already proven HI TOOL® Harmonic Isolation Tool.
- Simple design provides easy sensor removal and facilitates data downloads at well site.
- Directional attitude measurements can be used to quantify downhole tool deflection.
- Custom configuration ensures alignment with specific well details and data targets.
- Options available for data collection via dedicated carrier sub.
At Erdos Miller, we are passionate about developing great Measurement While Drilling technology.
Do you have a project or idea that you would like to share with us?